Generally, if the roller brush is wet, pet hair could become entangled with the roller brush and it would be difficult to clean the brush.
Note: It is recommended to use suction mode when cleaning carpets, pet hair, and floors with a large volume of wet liquids that are not dried stains.
The MACH vacuum cleaner is designed to vacuum up the majority of hair and debris in the dirty water tank. However, if there is a lot of hair, it is recommended to manually remove the roller brush cover and use the included cleaning tool to clean the roller brush after the vacuum cleaner completes its self-cleaning process.
For the convenience of operations, the MACH V1 series has a magnetic quick-release design for its roller brush cover, which can be easily removed and washed thoroughly with water.
Please refer to the following steps to manually remove, clean, and reinstall the roller brush:
- Remove the brush cover by pulling it upwards.
- Pinch the roller brush mounting bracket on the left side of the roller brush and lift it up to remove the roller brush.
- Use the included cleaning tool to clean the roller brush. Please note that the brush head part of the cleaning tool is designed to clean dust and debris, and the hook part of the cleaning tool is designed to remove hair from the roller brush.
- Insert the right end of the roller brush into the right side of the foot pedal, then press the mounting bracket on the left side of the roller brush into the slot on the left side of the foot pedal.
- Align the bottom of the roller brush cover with the upper cover of the steam tank first, then carefully close the roller brush cover.
If you have any further questions, please contact MyAnker Support team for assistance.