When you plug a Lightning audio device such as a headphone or headset into the hub/dock’s Lightning audio port, but no sound is heard from the audio device, the issue may be caused by the connected laptop, audio device, or hub/dock.
Here are some troubleshooting tips that may help you locate and resolve the problem.
- Make sure you set the audio output to the correct mode on your laptop:
macOS: Open System Preference > Sound > Output > External headphone.
Windows: Left-click the sound icon in the taskbar > Select the device in the drop-down menu > Choose the connected headset.
- Try this device with a different laptop to see if the issue persists.
For Lightning audio devices:
- Confirm whether the audio device can work normally without the hub/dock.
- Try a different Lightning audio device.
- Try using a different hub/dock with a Lightning audio port to see if the audio device can work well.
If all of the steps above cannot help you locate and resolve the problem, please contact MyAnker Customer Support for further assistance. Briefly mention the steps that you’ve already tried for a faster solution.