How to Set Up Schedules for eufySecurity Devices
Modified on: Fri, 24 Jun, 2022 at 9:52 AM
If you want the system to automatically switch security mode based on the time of the day, you can set a schedule security modes.
The schedule will work with the "Home", "Away" and any of your customized modes if you set the specific time period for each mode.
For example, if you often leave your home at 7:00 am for work and come back to your house at 6:00 pm, you could set Away mode from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Home mode from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Customized mode from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am the next day to guard your house.
1. Click on the blank area of the schedule time table or click on the “+” in the upper right corner to add a new schedule time period.
2. Select mode from Home, Away, Customized mode.
3. Customize your Activation time.
4. Choose if the Schedule mode will repeat in specific days.
5. Tap Save and edit another schedule.
Note: If there is a schedule with conflicting time periods, the new Schedule will directly overwrite the old schedule.
Default Disarmed Mode
For the new Schedule setting, the new Disarmed mode will be added, and you can disarm all devices with one click. The schedule background table will be set to Disarmed mode. You can add a mode to the background table, and the unset time periods will set to Disarmed mode.