If your connected devices are charging slowly through the hub’s PD port, it may be due to an issue with the connected laptop, the device you’re charging, the charger and charging cable, or the hub itself.
Here are some troubleshooting tips that may help you identify and resolve the problem.
- If your connected laptop needs more power for charging than the maximum output of our hub, then the device will be charged slowly.
- Try this hub with a different laptop to see whether your device can be charged.
For devices being charged:
- Confirm whether the device can be charged normally without the hub.
- Try charging a different device to see whether it can be charged normally.
For chargers and charging cables:
- Confirm whether the charger and cable have sufficient power needed for a full charge.
- Try using a more powerful charger and charging cable.
For the hub:
- Check if the hub's LED light is on. If it is not, the hub may be defective.
If all of the steps above cannot help you locate and resolve the problem, please contact MyAnker Customer Support for further assistance. Briefly mention the steps that you’ve already tried for a faster solution.