If you fail to connect to your scale, the EufyLife app displays Failed to verify WiFi information.
Please try the following troubleshooting steps to verify if the issue can be resolved:
1. Make sure you are using 2.4GHz WiFi while connecting (recommend turning on airplane mode but enabling the WiFi connection).
2. Put your device and scale close to the WiFi router and have a stable WiFi connection, make sure the name and password of your router are correct (like capital letters).
3. If you have a whitelist on your router, please add the scale to the router white list(add the MAC address of the device to the Client MAC Whitelist).
When you try to connect with the scale again, please refer to the steps below:
- Restart the EufyLife app.
- Press and hold the Unit button for 10s to restore the scale to factory settings.
- After the scale screen flashes 3 times, enable the "Status confirmed".