When you connect a monitor to the hub/dock’s HDMI port with lower resolutions and refresh rates, the issue may be caused by the connected laptop, HDMI cable, monitor, or hub/dock itself.
Here are some troubleshooting tips that may help you locate and resolve the problem.
- Confirm if the connected USB-C port of your laptop supports DP Alt Mode 1.4 or 1.2. Please check your device's user manual, contact the seller, or look through the manufacturer's website. If it only supports DP 1.2, you will not be able to get a 4K@60Hz display through this hub/dock.
- Try the hub/dock with a different laptop with a USB-C port and ensure that the C-port supports DP Alt Mode 1.4 to see whether you can get a 4K@60Hz display.
For HDMI cables:
- Confirm whether the HDMI cable can support 4K@60Hz.
- Try the device with a different HDMI cable that can support 4K@60Hz.
- Confirm whether the monitor can support 4K@60Hz.
- Try the device with a different monitor that can support 4K@60Hz.
For the hubs/docks:
- Try with a different hub/dock that can support 4K@60Hz.
If all of the steps above cannot help you locate and resolve the problem, please contact MyAnker Customer Support for further assistance. Briefly mention the steps that you’ve already tried for a faster solution.